Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Made Me Smile~

Tonight, we were driving in the car and Alex said, "dad, next time you go to the junk yard, I want to go."  Chad said, "ok, why, though"?  Alex replied, " because that is where all the smart scientists find their good stuff." 

Zach said to me tonight.  "Mom, I wish I could rip all the skin off my stomach so I could see where my food goes!"

Are these two a work in progress.  It is always so refreshing to listen to my kids.  The things they say and the outlook they have on life is great.  I love when they start talking and asking questions and you finally get a little glimpse at what is going on in their naughty little heads......


1 comment:

  1. What cute, crazy kids! Yes, I would love to know all that goes on my kids' naughty little heads as well! Especially the one who can't talk yet...

    ReplyDelete