Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Presidents Day Weekend

Here is a re-cap on our weekend!!!


Our Neighbor re-did her bathroom and gave us some boxes... Friday night entertainment....


Saturday night Chad took the boys to "Monster Trucks".  Sami and I decided to go on a date to the mall.  We even got her ears pierced.  She has been begging for months.  It is amazing to watch your own child grow into this fascinating person with feelings and ideas all of her own.  I loved spending some one on one time with her.  We held hands and laughed and it was so refreshing seeing the world through my daughters eyes.....



2 1/2 years old....

Monday we went sledding.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  It was so bright outside it hurt my eyes to open them.  We bundled up and rode down the hill for about 2 hours.  The older kids loved it and Zach was a little nervous about it, but once he started he kept saying "go fast" and "I want to fall in the snow"-- meaning he wanted to crash at the end of the hill.  It is on days like this that I often wonder what I did to deserve this great life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment