Tuesday, February 8, 2011

An Amazing Lady

So, my mom turned 64 this last week.  I have thought a lot about her this last week.  I get overwhelmed and emotional when I really think about her and the sacrifices she had made for me.  She has given me more and done more for me than any other person on this whole earth.  I guess that is what you do when you are a mom.  I was raised by the best.  I came up with a little list of words that describe some of the things this lady is to me, she is my:

     protector     advisor       spiritual guide       
     teacher        example     cheerleader
     counselor     chauffeur      mentor
     healer           maid          
     therapist       mentor
     comforter     supporter
     nurse            baby sitter
     cook            inspiration

 But most importantly she is-- my mom-- my best friend-- and my hero!!!!
Everyday I am so thankful for her and her amazing life.  She is truly an Amazing Lady!  Happy Birthday mom.. I love you lots and lots!!!!     

My mom, Sami and Alex watching fire works over the 4th of July this summer.  Yes, we are in Montpelier and yes, it was FREEZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment