Monday, August 6, 2012

Random Summer shots....

Summer is crazy busy.... Summer is fun... It is exciting and boring.... It is hot... It is exhausting... It is so so special.... Here are a couple random shots of things we have done this summer. 
Pie night for Relief Society.... One of the funnest things I did this summer.... The RS presidency invite you for your birthday to "Pie night."  It was so so so so so good...

Alex made this cute sign for my front flower bed!  Man is he cute and creative.  I am so proud of Alex and how thoughtful he is.  I mean look at the freakin sign.  When I think of sweet little Alex, my heart simply purrs with love and pride for him.

Sami and some of her friends at a birthday party.  Each of the kids have been to several parties and that always gives us more  fun exciting things to do in the summer....

Zach and Peter getting ready to watch fireworks on the 24th.  What a magical evening spent with friends in the cool summer air and a great firework show...

Zach and Mason wrestling on  the trampoline.  We have spent endless hours outside in the evenings on the trampoline. 

I know, I know this is a great shot, but it was the only one of all three of them.   Pops and Sans came to watch fireworks on the 24th with us.  They are so fun and spunky.  I LOVE them and spending time with them.

Still in their jammies getting ready for breakfast in the morning.... I love lazy summer mornings...

We have eaten a lot of meals outside this summer.  We have cooked a  lot with our little fire pit.  This one evening we did smores.  Look at their faces.  I think they enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment