Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baseball






Tis the season for baseball....  And Alex LOVES it.  He has had a great season.  He usually plays third or shortstop. He is learning a lot and loves to bat.  I am thankful for such good men in Alex's life.  His coach is younger has a young family and still donates all this time and knowledge to these little boys.  Alex loves his coach.  He played a couple of weeks ago with another league and older boys and struck out while he was up to bat.  He felt so bad that he actually cried.  I went over and gave him a pep talk.  He told me that he didn't want to finish the game, but he did.  I was so proud of him for not giving up.  When he plays with the boys his age he is great and really enjoys it.  One of his favorite things about the baseball game is getting a ticket at the end for the snack shack!  We love to watch Alex and cheer for him.  I am so thankful for Alex and for his sweet personality.  He is so happy and willing to try new things.  Man, I love this little boy!  

1 comment:

  1. So, so precious! Don't you just feel like your heart is walking around out on that baseball field when you watch him? What a cute boy.

    ReplyDelete