Monday, August 29, 2011

Just the two of us!

The big kids are off to school.  He will start pre-school in two weeks.  Where does the time go?  I am glad he will still be home and still be my little boy!  The others are big and independent, but he still needs me.  I need to embrace this time.. To hold his hand...  I feel like time is flying and my little kids are slipping through my fingers... turning into these interesting, funny, smart,  individuals.... So for now, I need to savor them..savor tiny moments and let them still take my breath away!

Zach and his buddy Peter sitting on the Elephant at Hogle Zoo!

We are at the zoo... Nice posing!!

reading together on the trampoline... look how sweet they are


One of Zach's random outfits!

I want to capture a million of these smiles and moments!

Again, I want to capture this smile forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your little ones are darling.You are a wonderful mother and you can see how much your children adore you in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am overwhelmed at how much I love your kids!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete