Thursday, April 28, 2011

Field Trips and Spring Break


Kindergarten Field Trip at Wheeler Farm



Alex and some of the other Kindergartner's at Wheeler Farm  (they look thrilled)

I went with Alex on his field trip to Wheeler Farm.  We have been there a million times, but it was really fun for him to ride the bus and be with some of his friends.  We rode the hay wagon and watch a guy make horseshoes with fire.  It was cool.


We went to Idaho for spring break for a couple of days!  It was nice to get away and do some fun things.  Sami and Alex played in the snow.  We went for a walk one afternoon with umbrellas in the rain, by the time we got back to grandma's house it was snowing.  There is something very adventuresome about walking in the rain.  The kids loved it.  Zach had the opportunity to play with Tate.  He is Reed and Courtney's oldest. He just turned 3.  They had a great time together.  While I was there my mom took me and Courtney to dinner for my 35th birthday and to a high school play (we laughed so hard I cried).  It was a really really fun trip!  The night before we came home my mom made homemade french fries and the kids had a pick nick on her kitchen floor.   Again, it was a fun trip and it was great to see family and make some special memories!  thanks mom~



Zach and Tate playing on the stairs


A night out with the ladies for my 35th birthday!


Pick nick with homemade french fries and cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment