Friday, March 2, 2012

Wednesday Night

~ I love nights like tonight.  We ate dinner, practiced piano, read books, and played games.  It was snowing and cold outside, but warm and magical inside.  I love when we shut the whole world out and enjoy just being together.

We tried to curl her hair with big loose curls... This is what is looks like after "Girls on the Run and Girl Scouts."  Also, notice what she is eating while she practices!!!  Totally healthy!!

We have finally gotten to a point where he will just pick up a book and read it without me prodding!!

He loves the big kids and wants to do anything they are doing!!

A little piece of heaven~ I love the ages of my kids.  They are starting to get older and a little independent, but they still really need me. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that last picture with them all doing their thing in the living room! It's a good life, isn't it?!!!

    ReplyDelete