Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder~

Could she be more sweet and innocent and yet so mature.  She squishes when I hug her.  Her hair is deliciously curly and have you seen her smile.  She lights up the room and when I look at her I am overwhelmed with beauty!


This is Alex's tree.  He literally threw the lights on and a couple of "his" decorations and "walaaa" all done!  He is independent and smart, yet very tender and sensitive.  He is creative and wants to know how the whole world works!   He has deep blue eyes and this little precious mouth.  When I look at him, especially with chocolate in the corners of his mouth, I am stunned by his beauty!

He has all these extra little teeth.  He was a little clumsy as he tried to hang ornaments with his chubby fingers.  His eyebrows furrow and he is so intense when he talks.  He laughs out loud and has splash of little freckles across his nose.  There aren't even words to describe the beauty I see in him. 

 I loved decorating our Christmas tree!  I loved Alex's tree.  I loved Sami's maturity and creativity.  I loved Zach's passion and determination to not give up.  I love and find a lot of humility in being surrounded by these true little beauties!

1 comment:

  1. You are right, your kids are so beautiful!! Just like their mama!!! I missed you last week at Aunt Wilma's party! Cathy said you had sick kids. Hope they are doing better! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete