Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October Highlights~

Halloween...we have a little green dragon... Goldilocks and or course Shaggy from Scooby Doo!  (bless our hearts)



Grandma Sans and the kids on Alex's birthday!

The ladies on the beach at Cancun!

Chad took the kids to Moab while I was in Cancun... 


Chad and Alex in Moab!


Sarah and I, after we ran the Halloween Half~

Alex's 7th birthday

Some of my besties and me at the Halloween party!  I know we are attractive!!!

October is one of my favorite months!  We had a great October.  We celebrated Alex's 7th birthday.  I went to Cancun with my mother in law and sister in laws.  Chad took the kids to Moab.  Sarah and I ran the Halloween Half Marathon in Provo.  We dressed up for Halloween and lots of Halloween parties.  We ate lots and lots of candy.  We went hiking and spent some time raking leaves.  Overall, it has been a great month!  I have so much to be thankful for.  I feel so blessed and alive.  Everyday is a new adventure and challenge.  Sometimes, it is exciting and fun, and sometimes it is not!  I feel uplifted by my great friend.  I couldn't ask for a better husband, who always keeps me laughing.  But most of all, I am surrounded by three little people who make my world go round, and I love them more than life itself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment