Thursday, October 27, 2011

~Seven~

















So, Alex turned 7 on October 15th.  There are so many things to say about Alex.   He is passionate and stubborn.  He is creative and kind.  He is strong and smart.  He is affectionate.  He always kisses me and tells me how much he loves me.  He loves hugs.  He loves his friends.  Alex is so excited about life.  He is totally refreshing.  Watching the world through his eyes is overwhelming and incredible.  He is so excited about everything!  He is sensitive and tender.  I guess he gets that from me.   Alex definitely shakes things up around our house.  He wants to create and invent.  He is always making something or dying to try something new.  He loves to play baseball and swim.  He loves treats and snacks.  He enjoys going to school and primary!  I am happy to be able to be his mom.  When I think about him and how much I love him, I simply weep.   Is it OK to be in love with your kids, because I think I am.   Happy Birthday Alex!  Thanks for always taking my breath away! 

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I have known Alex for 7 years. He is a mama's boy. His eyes just sparkle when he is learning something new. He tries his best to sing every song in Primary, even if they aren't the right words. What a joyful boy. Yes, we all love Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love Alex! He is so beautiful as a baby/toddler!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just about cried when I read this. It is so crazy to watch how fast our kids are growing up! He is such an awesome kid. You are a lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete